Zizinia Garden is an integrated residential compound located in New Cairo. It’s just a few minutes away from the AUC and Future University, and only 15-20 minutes drive from Cairo’s most important destinations such as the lively neighborhoods of Nasr City, Heliopolis, and Maadi.
The compound is designed to include premium villas and twin houses occupying only 20% of overall land size of the projects reaching up to 28 acres. The remaining 80% were especially dedicated for the spacious greeneries, the mesmerizing waterfalls, and the magnificent lagoon at the heart of the compound.
Facilities and Amenities